Guild Vengeance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Vengeance Forums

Forum for members of Guild Vengence of Requiem Bloodmare.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wraniada

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Empty
PostSubject: I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.   I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:51 am

Hello. Deline; thx for advice on Bewitched to copy with DVDFab, compress with Shrink and finally burn with Nero. Used DVDFab and it copied fine, but tried to burn with Clone DVD Version 3 which is set to use Nero as the Burn engine, but it gave me an error.However...Re Deline: you could have AnyDVD running in the background and use DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter to get the job done. Not so. DVD Shrink won't read it saying navigation error. DVD Decrypter froze as did Clone DVD 3 during reading/decrypt phase. In fact, on freezing, had to reboot and the Bewitched Disk somehow took out the USB Drive connected to Liteon External burner while trying to install some goofy drive w/asian characters on it - leaving me having to unplug and plug in again. For me, DVDFab is the only copy program that got rid of the encryption effectivelyfrom this Sony produced Bewitched movie. re Jerry746 on "If you have AnyDVD and Clonedvd2, why are you burning with Decrypter??? You are doing and extra step that isn't necessary. Clonedvd2 with the help of AnyDVD will rip and burn the final output all in one step. " I have Clone DVD version 3 and always run AnyDVD in the background. However Clone DVD, for whatever reason, is far slower in both compressing and decrypting than using DVD Shrink w/DVD Decrypter together. I create the ISO image file first that takes 20 to 30 minutes that automatically prompts DVD Decrypter when done that burns it in anywhere from a few minutes to 20 minutes depending on whether I use 16X, 8X or 4X blank DVD discs and size of file.
Back to top Go down

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.
Page 1 of 1