Guild Vengeance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Vengeance Forums

Forum for members of Guild Vengence of Requiem Bloodmare.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Despina

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-30

A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator Empty
PostSubject: A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator   A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:41 am

Hi,
Recently I started playing a S.H. and sought the opinion of a high level S.H. turned Dominator on skills and equipment.
She mailed me a fairly detailed explanation ...so here,s what she has on her toon...with some of my input/criticisms.

Skills: Bloody Arrow 5
Rake Nail 5
Arrow of ruin 5
Lithifying Terror 3.....( I have soul binding instead of this )
Attack of Curse 1 (because she had to take it)
Bloodmoon 2
Curse Effect 4
Bloodstorm 5
Pets: Illusion 5 As far as pets go she said she has 5 points saved because they go up at level 65 .
Kazara 5
Lenatore 4
Nastech 3
Ennon 3
Buffs: Invisibility 3.......I have Blessing of wind here even though I was forced to take invisibility
Soul Shield 3
Counter Attack 4
Other Stuff: Wears Lab M-C set which plays to her weaknesses rather than her strengths giving
her 2833 HP and 2611 MP. She rarely uses buffs as pets do the work. Sets pets to
Preemptive Attack normally but to Defense if others are grinding around her to avoid KSing.
Sets them to Manual Operation when entering SL but when everyone is ready they go to Preemptive.
I don't really have a theory on PVP as i rarely play that aspect of the game and she didn't
mention her DNA either so thats all for now but they are fun to play I can say that Smile).
Back to top Go down
Brack

Brack

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator   A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:57 pm

Very nice build dude.

Last night i stayed up reading up on this character. After talking to a few people and picking there minds about how this character is played. I came up with this build. I would like your input.

1 attack of curse
1 Binding weapon
5 Bloody Arrow
5 Rake Nail
5 Curse Effect
3 Soul Shield
5 Blessing of wind
5 Bloody Storm
5 Deadly Bomb
1 Illusion as a filler if need
5 Bloody Storm Put points here beyond lvl 5 I am still waiting to see.
5 Lithifying Terror
5 Kazara
3 Lenatore
3 hp boost
3 Lessor heal
2 Nastech
2 Ennon
1 Mp Boost.

Keep in mind i built this off of Wiki and peoples input.

Bloody arrow
I am told is one of your main attacks. Also
can dna
this.

Rake nail
Is also another main attack. Inflict continuous Curse damage I love that.
Effect overwrites AND is overwritten by Defiler's

can dna

Curse effect
Will attack all enemies around you. More important and another key to this build.
Hits targets under Lithifying Terror condition.

Soul Shield
I put points in here to get to other skills. Also in my opinion if you can take 1 more hit on the battle field the longer you can grind.
can dna IMO not worth it.

Blessing of Wind
Increase your Evasion Rate against the target's Melee Attack for this skill's duration.
Note: cannot be used with Invisibility.

Again if you can hang in the battle field longer the better you are.

Bloody Spear
Shoot a torrent of blood to inflict damage on the target and enemies around it.

Deadly Bomb
Plant a time bomb on a target that will inflict splashed damage to the target and nearby enemies when it explodes.
LVL 5+82 can dna

Summon Illusion
The health of your Illusion seems to be the equivalent of your character's base HP without equipment.
I use this skill again only as a filler to get to other skills Does not need to be maxed. I would focus on bloody storm.

Bloody Storm
Summon a bloody wind on a targeted area to inflict damage to enemies within its range.
Looks to me like you can go beyond lvl 5 SO this is where i will put all points Taking away from illusion.

Lithifying Terror
Temporarily turn the target to stone; the target will be unable to move, but also cannot be attacked by enemies.
The target can neither attack nor be attacked.

The target may be hit by Area of Effect abilities under this condition.

Summon Kazara
Summon Lenatore

Hp Boost
Increase your summoner's strength regularly

Lessor Heal
Restore your summoner's HP regularly.

Summon Nastech

Summon Ennon

Mp Boost
Increase your summoner's magic power regularly.

Personal thoughts and concerns
With the Summons I don't know if the damage goes up per level I do know the duration does.

So looking for more information on this.
Back to top Go down
Sathanas

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator   A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:55 pm

This is to the second poster not the topic one

Attack of curse and binding weapon you only need to take one as a filler skill, they both suck.
Soul shield is garbage, counterattack gives more defense and the chance to reflect damage, though i think i had to put 1 into soul shield for filler.
IMO Arrow of Ruin is better than Deadly Bomb, bomb doesn't get an INT bonus to damage
Maxing illusion helps alot for leveling, apparently it also goes obsolete in the 50s though.

Bloody arrow dna is garbage, swift rake nail is good if you max it (though apparently it becomes obsolete in the 50s, or so I'm told)

Rest seems about right from the little i know about Dominators (I intend to go Defiler)
Back to top Go down
SaberOner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator   A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:13 pm

Hey,

Thanx for taking the time put up this great information. I was wondering if you guys could also put up at which levels to add which skill(z).

Thx
Back to top Go down
Cinna

Cinna

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator   A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:00 pm

for lvling brack i would most def put points into illusion. you almost NEED it to play your char through 26-40
im not sure about it becoming obsolete.
Back to top Go down
Brack

Brack

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator   A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:12 am

Over looking this design I have noticed many flaws. I will later on repost a counter build.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator   A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A level 64 Soul Hunter / Dominator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild Vengeance Forums :: General :: Class Builds.-
Jump to: