Guild Vengeance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Vengeance Forums

Forum for members of Guild Vengence of Requiem Bloodmare.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leveling Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSavior

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Leveling Guide Empty
PostSubject: Leveling Guide   Leveling Guide Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:02 pm

Cresent: Starting In Rondel

Lvl 1 - 4 ---> Hunt just outside Rondel doing the basic Temperion quests.

Lvl 5 - 10 ---> South Bivouac - Incurses, Pezes, Mini Golems. Also, there are quite a few quests in South Bivouac

Lvl 10 - 13 ---> Stonematas near Fridha Mine (A few quests from South Bivouac will need you to make runs to this place)

Lvl 13 - 16 ---> Around Caput Sawmill. A good number of quests between here and the Forgotten Port.

Lvl 17 - 20 ---> Quests and mobs between North Bivouac and Valdes. Mobs are mainly Gropies and Golems near the Memorial Tower

Lvl 20 - 23 ---> Its Libeshal time. Suggest taking all the Libeshal related quests from Valdes (like Very Special Gift) and then move to Zakate. There are a couple of quests in Zakate which involve killing Libeshals (forgot the name, but look in the Inn or the Weapons Dealer). At this level you will also get quests to kill sprigans and those flame throwing monsters. Suggest you do this quest with your PB quest later.

Lvl 23 - 25 ---> At 23 you can start the PB quest.You can choose to do PB either from Valdes or Zakate. The quests requirements are a little different for both these cities though. By the time you finish the PB quest you would have got to 25. (PB quest requires you to kill Libeshals, Blackhands and Sprigans) You can couple your old Sprigan quests and mass kill sprigans with your PB and turn in all quests at once. Sprigans are better off being handled in a party. Soloing them can be quite difficult for most classes as they hit hard and mob like crazy.

Lvl 25 + -- Check the Nova Lux section

Turba: Starting In Kurt

Lvl 1 - 6 ---> In and around Kurt. There are quests in Kurt which make you run all around Kurt, so suggested you stay in Kurt.

Lvl 7 - 10 ----> Around Kurt and South Watchtower. There are a few aggros (Goblins and Pezes) after South Watchtower. So I suggest you be careful where you go.

Lvl 10 - 13 --- > Job change is going to be a @%#^%. You have to kill prisoners which is quite difficult soloing for all classes. Suggest you get a party. After that kill Desert Goblins, Mini Golems, Mutant Sealions (day time), Pezes and Zeibalts till 13.

Lvl 13 - 15 --- > There are a row of quests in the Prison area. Kill Stonematas, Prisoners and Nephas (nightmare).

Lvl 15 - 18 --- > Bivouac and surrounding areas. There are a lot of quests between Bivouac, El-rima stone pit, Aniyass stone pit and the conveyance port. You can easily level in this area till 20.

Lvl 18 - 20 ---> Around North Watchtower. You'll find 18-20 lvl mosters here like lizards, pond spiders, pezes and some crocs. There are a few quests given at North WT as well. This should ensure your passage to 20.

Lvl 20 - 23 ---> Libeshals at Prison Mine. Suggest you make a quick stop at Zakate when you hit 20 and check for possible Libeshal quests from the NPCs there (Inn or Weapon Master). Libeshals are good exp till about 23.

Lvl 23 - 25 --- > Same as the above section. Do the PB quest. Before starting to do the Sprigan quest in PB, make sure you have taken the sprigan quests from Valdes as well so that you can finish it all in one go during your PB quest.

Lvl 25 + -- Check the Nova Lux section

Nova Lux - Parness

Lvl 25 - 30 ---> Welcome to Nova Lux. Your new home town. Save here and take all the quests in the city. You would be killing Koonts, Koont Scouts, Bandersnatches, Ghouls and Ibelisks. Dont forget, this is also home to RoL and AT.
Alternately, from level 26 you can go hunt Koont Warriors, elite monsters, near Ruined Herek or between south cyclone and red canyon, they are from level 29 to 31, so you can kill them at least to level 30 , they give a good amount of exp and good items. For some classes Koont Warriors are difficult to kill so you can go and hunt Cambraids, also elite, near Ruined Herek beach. They are easier cause they don't attack in groups.

Lvl 30 - 33 ---> From level 30 Shambas are your best friend, they are level 34 elite monster on the north of the canyon near the gate of Sacrifice , you have to jump down near the bridge and head north till you pass the river there. They give good amount of exp , they also have a chance of dropping level 30+ supremus items, like Ferus weapons and class specific armors Fox ,Summons etc. I think that going on Shambas earlier then level 30 is a waste cause you wont get the 100% of exp cause of level difference and they are hard to kill, so level 30 is the optimum level. You can also do quests around the Red Stone Inn. Kill some Urbas and Shambas near the Corrupted Palmer Group.

Lvl 33 - 36 ---> Hunt around AT. Kill Urba Slaughterers and Urba Warriors. You can also walk up to the outpost to kill Airochs during Nighmare. Airochs drop good PB gear. You can also head into AT with a decent group. Remember, that AT is no good for exp, but the drops there are worth the time you spend there. So the choice is yours. If you want to level up fast, I suggest killing Elite monsters. If you want to complete the lvl 40 set or make money then kill in AT.

Lvl 36 - 40 ---> We are now going to enter the Goblin territory. You'll know its time to kill goblins when your lvl quests start asking you to kill them. They are slighltly difficult but give good exp.

More to come.

Something I found from wiki :

Leveling Guide Thum_37716484c4b9df143f

The exp gained reduces as the monster is too high or too low compared to your level. The table will give a better picture.

Hope this comes in handy. Very Happy

This is what I was able to come up with so far, I have posted this from another site. I found this very useful in my journey through the world of requiem. I hope you are able to use this as well.
Back to top Go down
TheBeast/Scotness
Admin
TheBeast/Scotness

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Leveling Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide   Leveling Guide Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:10 pm

very nice indeed. For those of you that are prem or decide to pay for prem your first thing you should be doing is always questing, even if you dont pay to play. In some cases questing will take you all the way through a level which is always faster than grinding alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.vengeanceguild.com

Leveling Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild Vengeance Forums :: Community :: Leveling-
Jump to: