Guild Vengeance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Vengeance Forums

Forum for members of Guild Vengence of Requiem Bloodmare.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applying for Vengeance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Applying for Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Vengeance   Applying for Vengeance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:32 pm

If you wish to join the family please post your IGN lvl and class along with what you plan on become later in higher lvls.

Also if you are lvl below 40 after this weekend you will be applying for second Vengeance guild. which will be holding the Vengeance alts and lower lvls (1-40).

Once you reach lvl 40 you may then apply to join the original Vengeance Guild. This is set up like this in order to have everyone around the same lvl ranges for grinding/quests/raids and more. Thanks

--TheBeast
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/guild_vengeance@ymail.com/index.html
crackerjax

crackerjax

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Vengeance   Applying for Vengeance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:08 am

As requested by myself, crackerjax.. please tell us why it would be a wise choice on our part, to let you join the guild.
Back to top Go down
skywarp

PostSubject: i want to join in your guild guys   Applying for Vengeance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:54 am

hi mi nick is skyw4rp ( the name was taked from transformers )

im lvl 32 defender

and im looking for a good guild beacause my last guild was not too good they where always offline

and i was always looking for member to go to dungeons or pvp events and thats why i leave my guild

and i think that this is a really solid guild and i would love to be a member of this team Very Happy

PD: sorry for my english it sux im from south america - CHILE btw
Back to top Go down
TheBeast/Scotness
Admin
TheBeast/Scotness

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Vengeance   Applying for Vengeance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:51 am

skywarp wrote:
hi mi nick is skyw4rp ( the name was taked from transformers )

im lvl 32 defender

and im looking for a good guild beacause my last guild was not too good they where always offline

and i was always looking for member to go to dungeons or pvp events and thats why i leave my guild

and i think that this is a really solid guild and i would love to be a member of this team Very Happy

PD: sorry for my english it sux im from south america - CHILE btw

hello skywarp and and welcome!

As you may or may not know, there is a Vengeance II for ppl who are lower than lvl 46 as of right now. You may join this branch of the guild and once you get to 46 you my then jump ship to the main guild. this is to make sure everyone has ppl to party with in there own lvl. Vengeance II is for the lower lvls and the guild alts to help with the new combers. Please PM Bracks or Prudence in game to be added to the family!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vengeanceguild.com
Zestana

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Vengeance   Applying for Vengeance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:07 am

Hi, I'm interested in joining your VengeanceII guild.

IGN-Zestana
20+ Rogue~ Rising quickly so I'm sure i'll be a few lvls higher by the time i talk to one of you.
Looking to be an assassin maybe.Would like to get some in game advice about the split off at 30 before i decide.

Well basically I'm looking for a mature guild that's active enough to put stuff together that uses vent (I hate typing) which it seems yall have it together by the looks of your guild plans. I am i new player to this game so i am a bit newbish at this point. I have about 8years of MMO exp from PSO, FFXI and WoW. I was planning on sending one your members a wisper but it seems that's impossible since this game has no search function (as far as i know).

Well hope to hear from one of you soon. Thanks

Zestana
Back to top Go down
Grstag

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Vengeance   Applying for Vengeance Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:40 am

hello

my IGN GOrstag lvl 43 defender I am going to become commander at lvl 50
Ive posted here ( it may be obvious) to become the part of your guild ;]

looking forward for answer
greetings ;]
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Vengeance   Applying for Vengeance Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Sorry for the delay guys. I will be getting you guys in asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Vengeance   Applying for Vengeance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for Vengeance
Page 1 of 1