Guild Vengeance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Vengeance Forums

Forum for members of Guild Vengence of Requiem Bloodmare.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Commander build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome

Chrome

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-17

New Commander build Empty
PostSubject: New Commander build   New Commander build Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Well this has taken some time to put together and I still have some thoughts about it but I believe this build will be a pretty good pvp build. This build is for max lvl at 69 but can make some adjustments along the way. I broke down the the skills that are passive, buffs, and Attacks.

Passives

5 - Shield Mastery
5 - One Handed Mastery
5 - Survival Instincts - DNA

Buffs

6 - Spiritual Intensification
5 - Fighting Will - DNA
5 - Quick Attack
5 - Equilibrium - DNA
5 - Skin of Stone - DNA
2 - Promise of Victory
3 - Adament Mind

Attacks

7 - Boomerang of Sword Aura
3 - Chain of Restraint
4 - Shield Strike - DNA
3 - Moonlight Slash
3 - Face Strike

Fillers

2 - Rush
1 - Chain Slash (the lvl 10 one)

Now the only thing I have questions about is the skill Seal of Legeridty. I'm not sure if it can stack with the quick attack. Also wiki show that Moonlight Slash has 5 lvls but I'm not sure if it can go that high since its a 2nd job class skill. So If Moonlight Slash cant go to lvl 5 I would invest that other 3 points like this.

2 - Seal Of Legeridty
1 more point into Boomerang of Sword Aura making it lvl 7

The weapon of choice would be a high lvl one handed bludgeon. Because if the Quick Attack and Seal of Legeridty can stack you can drop your attack speed by .8 or 1.0 not sure on the calcuations atm.

Please feel free to comment on the build cause it still is a work in progress

OK I did a rest on my commander and now i have to do it all over again because I was misinformed about Quick Attack and Seal of Legeridty stacking. I made the corrections in the build and just waiting to build up the money again in order to reset once again. This will be the final build for sure lol!

Last edited by Chrome on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBeast/Scotness
Admin
TheBeast/Scotness

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New Commander build   New Commander build Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:33 am

hmmmm fighting will is the HP % regain yes? if so its a waste of 5 points. as it is u dont regain in battle except for i think every 10 sec and its like 1/5 of ur normal regain. second your a commander so you will heal with out that really fast and you have plenty of health. I would take two of those and put it into face strike and the other two in shield strike or whatever the stun is. those are very very very helpful in PVP and raids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vengeanceguild.com
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: New Commander build   New Commander build Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:01 pm

No Fighting Will is for accuracy. I have tested it out that if I don't use it i really miss alot lol. Well I did find out that Seal of Legeridty does stack with Quick Attack and I'll be going that route. All i need now is the gear and money to reset the skills. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheBeast/Scotness
Admin
TheBeast/Scotness

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New Commander build   New Commander build Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:42 pm

Chrome wrote:
No Fighting Will is for accuracy. I have tested it out that if I don't use it i really miss alot lol. Well I did find out that Seal of Legeridty does stack with Quick Attack and I'll be going that route. All i need now is the gear and money to reset the skills. Laughing

ah then yes that at lvl 5 is a good thing i have htat on my zerker lol. And the quick atk is the -.5 sec thing right? damn so u can get up to -1sec stacked??
Back to top Go down
http://www.vengeanceguild.com
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: New Commander build   New Commander build Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:43 pm

Ya. Thats why i need to do a resest on the skillz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Commander build   New Commander build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Commander build
Page 1 of 1