Guild Vengeance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Vengeance Forums

Forum for members of Guild Vengence of Requiem Bloodmare.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forsaker Build.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Forsaker Build. Empty
PostSubject: Forsaker Build.   Forsaker Build. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:45 pm

Main Damage Skills:
Fireball Lvl 5
Flame Arrow Lvl 5
Fire Totem Lvl 5
Soul Explosion Max
Hellfire Max

Support Skills and Buffs:
Dura Amulet Lvl 5
Mana Amulet Lvl 5
Flame Shield Lvl 5
Loa's Curse Lvl 4 (limited by being Forsaker)
Heal Totem Lvl 5
Elec Neutralization lvl 1
Chaos Totem Lvl 1
Healing Fairy Max

Skill Mastery fillers:
Home Remedy Lvl 1
Fire Rain Lvl 1
Vindictive Mind Lvl 1

DNA:
Fireball
Dura Amulet
Mana Amulet
Flame Shield
Soul Explosion

With all these skills at lvl 61 I have 4 skill points remaining. I am still deciding what to do with them, but I may just wait and see if new skills ever come out.

As for how to use the skills, here is what I do:
Single monster, non-elite: FB-Flame Arrow-FB-Soul Explosion-FB Repeat. This is the best DPS you will get in a short period of time.

Single Elite, or multiple non-elite: FB to agro. FB-FA-FB-Hellfire-FB-SE-FB. Around this time Flame arrow is ready again so repeat the single monster order till dead. If it is a really big group I may use Fire totem as well.

Loa's Curse is used on bosses and some mobs that are already slow to essentially stop them.

Note on Flame Arrow: This skill will agro like no other. This can be good and bad. If you want agro in order to tank or save someone, this is good. If you don't, I would be careful. Only a taunt will pull agro from flame arrow from what i've seen.

Buffs:
Flame Shield: I can't even begin to say how important this skill is for Shamans. With DNA it will block 80% damage 70% of the time. So when I get hit normally for 500, it goes down to 100. And it in fact hits the mob back with that 400 damage that it blocked. The one problem is that it is only 70% of the time, and it is possible that it will fail to block 3-4 times in a row, meaning you can die. This seems to be multiplied by the number of monsters you take. Killing 1 isn't too bad, but you get 4+ and all of the sudden your dead (or just fine most of the time). This can be frustrating. But at its best, you can tank better than any other char in the game.

Dura Amulet: Some say it isn't needed, but if you plan on using Flame Shield to tank, it is mandatory. With DNA you get an extra 400 HP at lvl 5.

Mana Amulate: I think this is mandatory for Shaman as you use crazy amount of mana.

Healing Skills:
Healing Totem: I just got this skill recently after doing a skill reset and while it has its uses, it isn't all that great. You can get two totems out at once healing for 30HP every 2 seconds. This is basically useful for HP regen, not tanking. If I had other useful skills I wouldn't put the points here.

Elec Neut: Useful if you need to run away from paralyze, thats about it.

Chaos Totem: Again, used to run away, and PVP if you want.

Healing Fairy:
This skill has potential but is ruined by the fact that the amount healed is not affected by Mind. Also the duration heal is very weak. Another skill I wouldn't get if I didn't have spare points.

Reinforcements:
I chose to use a number of different reinforcements rather than focusing on one. I pretty much did all Int, Mind, HP. If I were to focus on one or two it would be Mind and HP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/guild_vengeance@ymail.com/index.html

Forsaker Build.
Page 1 of 1