Guild Vengeance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Vengeance Forums

Forum for members of Guild Vengence of Requiem Bloodmare.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chrome's Shaman/Foresaker Build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrome

Chrome

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Chrome's Shaman/Foresaker Build Empty
PostSubject: Chrome's Shaman/Foresaker Build   Chrome's Shaman/Foresaker Build Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:32 pm

OK, I know alot of people have been asking what my build is on my shaman. Also the reasoning why I went forsaker instead of mystic. The main reason I went forsaker was the spells like Soul Explosion can be taken to lvl 8 and almost everyone else goes for mystics because of the spell BloodLust. But if you really think about this, if I am partied with another shaman that is a mystic and I get the buff from his party buff spell BloodLust I will in turn do more dmg in the end because I receive that buff plus my own 2nd job skill Mastery of Fire which Increases fire dmg. Also I built this toon for pure dmg with aoe and nothing really else. Thats what the other class are for the healing and tanking.

Attack Spells
5 - Fireball DNA
5 - FireArrow
8 - Soul Explosion DNA
5 - Hellfire

Crowd Control/PvP Spells
4 - Chaos Totem
4 - Loa's Curse
2 - Prtetection totem
1 - Elec. Neutrilization
2 - Summoning Healing Fairy
1 - Fire Restance

Buffs/Passive Skills
5 - Mana Amulet DNA
5 - Dura Amulet DNA
5 - Vindictive Mind
5 - Flame Shield DNA
5 - Fire Coat
5 - Fire Mastery

Fillers
1 - Home Remendy
1 - Fire Rain

Now, I know some people are not sure about Vindictive Mind and not sure if it helps with the fire skill spells. The defintion we are give is kinda miss informitive. I think i does work with Flame shield when it reflex back fire dmg to others. Also I went with Fire Coat instead of Fire Guard because then you dont have to use another filler in that lvl range. Also like i said in the begining I built this char for pure dmg only.
Back to top Go down

Chrome's Shaman/Foresaker Build
Page 1 of 1